ONE-LINER WEDNESDAY and JUSJOJAN WHY?
Use a trash can.
To participate in this prompt, use the “One-Liner Wednesday” title in your post, and if you do, you can ping back here to help your blog get more exposure.
If you see a pingback in the comment section, click and have a read. It’s bound to be short and sweet.
This is not a prompt so there’s no need to stick to the same “theme.”
The rules that Linda’s made for herself (but don’t always follow) for “One-Liner Wednesday” are:
- Make it one sentence.
- Try to make it either funny or inspirational.
- Use our unique tag #1LinerWeds.
- Add our lovely badge to your post for extra exposure!
- Have fun!
This story is prompted by Linda G. Hill’s One-Liner Wednesday.
Stop over and give it a try. You might be surprised at what you can compose.
Leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget Just Jot It January.
1. Started January 1, but it’s never too late to join.
JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.”
2. Linda G Hill will post prompts at 2:00 am her time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when the prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS.
3. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
This was really interesting to read! I love the range of posts, there is really something for everyone. Thank you for sharing your suggestions too, great post!